Friday, September 17, 2010

About Me!

Before you read my reviews, you probably want to know who I am!
Main Info:
I am 11 years old and will go by BookDiva here. I always get a ton of books when I am at the library and I wont stop now. I love to write mini-stories and books. I especially like to write poetry. My best subject has to be Language Arts.

Family:
I am a part of a wonderful, homeschooling family of five.
I will call my 1st brother that is 9, Red (because he has red hair)
and I will call my 2nd brother that is 7, Storm (because he's a storm in the making =P)

Red is a very talented reader, he is improving as he goes. I think his best subject is math. He is better than me at it.

Storm is in the progress of learning how to read. He is doing so well and almost has it down, he is so good but he wont admit it. I think his best subject is Math as well.

My mom is working on books, on her way to be a published writer.

My dad is great at working on computers and can do alot with them







  • My Favorite Books:













  • Check the policy for books I allow to review and more...

5 comments:

  1. Wow you sound a lot like me when I was your age. Keep up the great work and great reading. Much success on your blog, and I will come back soon to see what's next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suggest the Sisters Grimm series by Micheal Buckley! They're great books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! You're blog is so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my reviews, I hope to hear from you more!
~Book Diva