Friday, September 24, 2010

Review: Finally 12 by Wendy Mass

By Wendy Mass
Summary:
After her twelfth birthday, Rory checks off a list of things she is finally allowed to do, but unexpected consequences interfere with her involvement in the movie being shot at her school, while a weird prediction starts to make sense. 

My Review:
This book is a great read.

Rory Swenson (or Swensen) is a newly, 12 year old girl with really protective parents. She had made a list of all the things that she wanted to do when she was 12. Not all of them turn out too right. Which makes this book hilarious. Especially when everything goes wrong for her.

I really liked her name. Rory. It's a pretty name when I think of it. A lot of people in the book thinks that it is a boy name. Now I completely disagree with them.

Wendy Mass is a great young adult and middle grade writer. She always makes a magical twist to the story. Which is one of my favorite things about this book.

The cover of this book pulled me in. I don't know why. It doesn't tell us anything about it. The colors are the thing that Wendy Mass always does with the cover which always happens to pull me into it.

I don't want to tell you too much. But what she goes through would be pretty sad for her, but not for the reader. When she figures out something in the end, it complete's the book.

I hope you get a chance to read it.

Ratings (1-5):
Characters: 5 stars
Plot: 5 stars
Ending: 5 stars
How Much Fun it Was to Read: 5 stars

If you have any questions, want to send me a book, want me to host a giveaway, want to be interviewed or have suggestions for books I should read, email me at: idevourbooks@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You're an awesome writer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job! I'm starting a book blog too. See my website... Ashleyreads.weebly.com... hope you like it. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my reviews, I hope to hear from you more!
~Book Diva