Thursday, September 23, 2010

Important Information about The Secret Series (The Name of This Book is Secret)

Do you guys remember my first review I ever did? Well I found out some information that I should have included . If you haven't read my review CLICK HERE to read it before you read this post. There is a magician in it, his name is Pietro. He has something called, synesthesia. Synesthesia is a thing where you see your alphabet and numbers in color. Each one has it's own color. Some types when you hear a certain noise, color will just pop up in geometric shapes right before your eyes! Some when people taste something they here a noise or feel something in their hand. There is not a certain pattern really. If one person feels something in their hand when they eat and orange other people will hear something, taste something, see something, or smell something. Now when I was researching, I came across this interview with Pseudonymous Bosch. (http://rubywinkle.wordpress.com/2009/10/14/bosch/) If you look at question six and the answer it says:
There is a not-so-secret secret pattern to the Secret Series. Each book concerns one of the five senses. Book 1, which features a box of scented vials called the Symphony of Smells, concerns the sense of smell. Book 2, which features a magical ball of sound called the Sound Prism, concerns hearing. Book 3 has the Tuning Fork and concerns taste–in particular the taste of chocolate. Book 4 I am working on now and I don’t want to give too much away. But it’s going to be called THIS ISN’T WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE and it concerns the sense of sight naturally. That leaves, you guessed it, touch for Book 5.
I think that this is piece of information that is interesting and shares a little more about the book.


If you have any questions, want to send me a book, want me to host a giveaway, want to be interviewed or have suggestions for books I should read, email me at: idevourbooks@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my reviews, I hope to hear from you more!
~Book Diva